Declaration of the Charter for Permanent Peace for the Orient
The Asia-Pacific Permanent Peace Alliance(hereinafter: this Association) offers insights into basic problems with long-term stability in the Orient, The problem lies in the fundamental laws of the political systems: the sticking point is each of the area’s nations, states, districts and autonomous republics is marching to its own tune. In order to achieve constitutional standards that will guarantee the basic human rights standards, Permanent Peace for humanity and sustainable development of the earth, we propose standards for a Permanent Peace constitution before it is too late (before that is, any high seas pirate, global commons, country, region, etc., autocratic dictatorship hijacks them from the free and democratic world). The Charter for Permanent Peace invokes no national name, territory or flag and eschews domestic and foreign disputes, taking "people" as the main body and "constitution" as the object. We promote the basic standards (ISO) of a Constitution for the nations of the Orient as well as charters for local self-government which will no longer allow the state or ruling parties to treat citizens any way they see fit; this will provide the eastern world institutional choices that guarantee personal dignity and value (see: "Global Law Comparison" in our database), while at the same time filling and eliminating the vacuums and blind spots that have complicated human peace in the democratic world for more than 40 years:
One. Permanent Peace is Truth. There are ultimately only two paths to the future for mankind: Peace or Destruction. From the seabed to outer space, with endless development of nuclear and chemical weapons : once nuclear or chemical warfare erupts everything will be ashes; confirming that ultimately peace is the only absolute truth, the life and the way. Peace must be permanent, otherwise, it is just a ceasefire. Peace cannot rely solely on force. History has proven that no matter how strong an empire is, it is necessary to return to the battlefield of "institutional performance" at home in any war. Here, we will verify the quality of the system and determine the country's success or failure. In the era of the global village, pandemics, natural disasters, internal strife and external problems will affect the world everywhere, and no one will escape. To this end, we offer humanity an urgently needed set of "Common Constitutional Standards to Meet the World's Diversity” in Permanent Peace;
Two. Permanent Peace is philosophy. Build a global pluralistic community based on "I am everyone and everyone is me," with "people" as the subject and "law" as the object, and including authoritative theories of philosophy of right , morality and fraternity and religion and beliefs: ① The UN concepts of a common nation of the world, a family of human beings and a global governance system; ② China’s policies of reform and opening up, peaceful development, and a community of human destiny; ③ The Indian World Family [Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam], the Human Equality, Non-violent Thoughts of the Pure Land in the Human Realm; ④ The Tibetan truth rule seeking A Better Me, A Better We and A Better World; ⑤ International Law ; ⑥ General legal principles; ⑦ Advantages of all nations’ laws ⑧ Participation in the governance of outstanding global talents; ⑨ The Constitution solves all matters perfectly: namely, if all people are happy and at peace, this is also a constitutional mechanism; ⑩ This Constitution has no enemies other than hostile totalitarian authorities that seek to oppress democracy;
Three. Permanent Peace is a legal principle. For 50 years we have studied and compared global constitutions: legal constitutions (e.g., the US), political constitutions (e.g., the UK), strategic constitutions (e.g., Switzerland), the semantic constitution (pseudo-constitution ) (e.g., China), etc. (see Comparative Database of Laws and Regulations), summarized in two basic concepts—Permanent Peace for Humanity and Sustainable Development of the Earth; there are also 28 basic proposition, principles, standards covering freedom, democracy, human rights, rule of law and other people's rights and obligations; legislative, administrative, prosecutorial, courts and other political structures. All items are necessary for Permanent Peace, security, stability, prosperity, development and contentment in the East. With "people" as its main body, at any time, and place, they act directly to recognize, confirm and ensure that everyone in the world will benefit and will not be harmed. To win the support of most Asian people, there is an urgent need for international contacts or laws to support Asian nations, states, provinces, and autonomous republics and present models for permanent peace systems for the East. This will serve to completely eradicate thousands of years of excuses for Oriental values with national characteristics that have repeatedly led to internal chaos and external troubles as well as the reincarnation of totalitarian killing regimes;
Four. Permanent Peace is justice of nature. Permanent Peace is a natural and everlasting truth . When conflicts between national conditions and people's conditions and the truth of nature and the people conflict, it is the national conditions and people's conditions that need to be adjusted, and not the truth of nature and the people. When Jus Cogens conflicts with international law, it is international law that is adjusted; and when international law conflicts with domestic law, what needs to be adjusted is domestic law. The basic duty of the law is that no one is above the law, and no one is left unprotected by the law. Today, this association stands in front of history and humanity to proclaim that it will jointly promote Asian nations or provinces such as Taiwan, Tibet, Hong Kong, and Korea to the people of the East, as models to demonstrate a system of Permanent Peace for the East. We also promote institutional and universal constitutional standards (ISO) aimed at eliminating the dangers of arms races and other blind spots that consume unlimited resources; this will reduce global defense budgets by casting swords into plowshares, and eliminating nuclear and chemical weapons and poverty;
Five. The essential elements of the Charter for Permanent Peace:"legal powers" must be based on "human rights" and be universal. Any international organization, national organization, local state, land, province, district, or autonomous republic is the main body that is part of the three levels of the global system. For example, the states of the US and Germany all have their own constitutions. In order to seek peace in the East, the 33 provinces of China, such as Tibet and Xinjiang, should have their constitutions which should contain (1) Safeguard Clauses (Schutzklausel) to protect people’s basic rights; (2) Binding clauses (Bindungsklausel) ~ restrain the government from doing bad things (3) Empowerment Clauses (Verfassungsauftrag) ~ stipulate that legislators are empowered by the Constitution and international law to formulate laws, (4) Program Propositions (Programmsätze) ~ clearly state that policies should be consistent with human peace and development as well as the aims of A Better Me, A Better We, A Better World. These three levels are consistent and consonant with the truth, goodness, beauty, and holiness kingdoms, and will be presented to the world forever, in a "Constitution of Constitutions, Morality of Moralities, a Faith in All Beliefs and a Love for All Love";
Six. Conditions for forming a Permanent Peace government: supplement the above-mentioned "Conditions for a Peace Constitution" to provide you and us with a just and eternal national framework and related organizational programs; our future will inevitably be linked to the future of our place, country, and humanity. The UN system puts the “people” as the main body in the supranational level (international organizations) ↹ national level ↹ subnational level (state, land, province, district, autonomous republic), all three are integrated and tightly linked and cannot be decoupled; deepen its systematic and structural organizational procedures , and promote the international standards (ISO) of a Principality of the world and a family of human beings. Before Permanent Peace reform can be initiated, Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong, etc., and other states, provinces, districts and autonomous republics shall be used as models for prosperity, well-being and human unity; this will then be expanded throughout the Eastern world to consolidate the UN global governance system. The result will be Permanent Peace standards that reveal the will of heaven and earth, completely removing all threats to humanity, and it will be universally adopted and effectively observed in the universal civilization;
Seven. Elements for the operation of a permanent and peaceful constitutional government: (1) This Constitution enhances the constitutional operating procedures of state organizations (shown at right); (2) Comparison of global laws and regulations: these make good use of the legal wisdom accumulated by human beings over thousands of years so that global villagers can stand on the shoulders of giants. Mobile phones can be used to master the advantages and disadvantages of the laws of all nations, and everyone can choose the laws best suited to their needs. The people of the Charter for Permanent Peace will all be legislators and prime ministers, with all attendant glory (see: this Association’s constitutional database); (3) Inspect constitutional standards: Pursue truth and realize new values through major news from countries around the world every day, with hundreds of thousands of questions and solutions accumulated over the past 50 years (see: official website); (4) World Law Dictionary: Building a permanent peace and one law for earth (see: Permanent Net);(5) The Constitution makes you the master , and anyone who offers you promises cannot be counted on—rely only on things you can do yourself . (6) Each model here is an Oriental representative of the Universal Value Alliance, a model for Permanent Peace.
Eight. Realize Value, taking Taiwan as an example:No matter whether a people or nation is the actor, anyone who saves Taiwan will save the world. If the democratic world loses Taiwan, it will lose the Indian and Pacific oceans. The CCP is not afraid of the whole world, only the world is afraid of it. "chain reaction effect" and "wave spreading” that will naturally leave China with two options: as a or . Before it is too late, we hope for international to support of as soon as possible, which will be . This would be comparable to the world’s most successful socialist countries such as Switzerland, Norway and other fully democratic socialist countries. It will compete with and . This super constitution will emancipate unlimited warfare—this is the inevitable truth, and a philosophy and legal principle, natural law; the super constitution is also the most durable weapon for the democratic world to support and spawn an oriental democratic peace system. Looking at ancient and modern Taiwan, we see there have always been only two paths: as or as (Academia Sinica—The Pariah Manifesto ).). The former is self-fulfilling, while the latter is determined by geopolitical powers, and missing this chance will cost generations of time. Even if a constitution can be successfully arranged for a union, sooner or later it will be like Crimea, which had the strength of a nuclear aircraft carrier, yet was still overwhelmed by unlimited warfare and forced into the role of an eternal totalitarian colony.If Permanent Peace takes hold in Taiwan, there will be a
"Charter for Permanent Peace" for the Orient—(Draft)
Two Basic Concept
1. Create a world under rule of law, a pre-requisite for Permanent Peace for mankind; and enhance the standards of the Oriental Constitution (Figure 5 above).
2. Create necessary institutions and organization for sustainable development of the earth, and enhance the General Standards (ISO) for Oriental governments (Figure 6 above).
Twenty-Eight Basic Proposition, Principles, Standards
Introduction: (1) Each of the following items is s a necessary component of Permanent Peace and enhances the aims of constitutionalism.
(2) This Charter ensures that everyone will benefit and no one will be harmed, from individuals to the world, from today to the future.
(3) This Permanent Peace Charter offers the highest truth, philosophy, jurisprudence and heavenly principles and will need to be amended and maintained by humanity for all time.
(4) This charter is by no means unattainable. If it is enacted as special clauses, it will only be a matter of time before it succeeds, and any transitional clauses shall be determined by law. (Abbreviation: 228 Charter)
Chapter One Rights and Duties of the People
Article 1 Permanent Peace Basic Standards of Freedom
1. Freedom as the Foundation of Nation Building : To ensure human dignity, opinion and expression, the authenticity of messages and freedom of media are the general foundation of peace, security, stability, development, justice, welfare, morality, and belief for humanity.
2. Freedom to Save the World : To protect personality rights, universal values, permanent peace and sustainable development of the time / item of elections and referendums similar to Switzerland or California—areas with the highest per capita income.
3. Political participation procedure : Participants in politics should pass the constitution exam, with a question bank published at least one year ahead of testing. All electronic media should provide at least one hour per week free of charge for political parties and candidates.
4. Defensive Freedom : Anyone who abuses freedom of expression to combat or damage the free democratic order and tie up with autocratic dictatorships shall be forfeiture of their basic rights . Congressional elections should feature mandatory voting.
Article 2 Permanent Peace Basic Standards of Democracy
5. Democracy as the Foundation of Nation-building : Territorial sovereignty belongs to all internal taxpayers unconditionally and guarantees a basic income for all. This will create a more democratic, more truth, goodness, beauty of democracy, so the people can arise and build their nation.
6. Democracy to Save the World : Democratic standards and human unity. Universal values shall be set as constitutional standards. Citizens can then teach the world the gospel of Permanent Peace in the place of military and civil service personnel.
7. Open Legislation : Promote the world as one common country. One person from each nation shall participate in legislation of our nation on behalf of their own legislature, but with no right to vote on bills that are not related to their home country and not allowed to participate in closed-door meetings about national security.
8. Open Administration : Promote the human family. To enhance the competitiveness of heads of state and continuously enhance the power of the Chinese nation, all citizens of a nation that is recognized as fully democratic can stand for election for the office of national leader.
9. Tenure of Governors : Elected leaders shall serve a term of up to five years; within 6 years of leaving the office neither they nor close relatives may run for the same office according to law. Except as provided in this Constitution, this provision may not be changed by constitutional amendment.
Article 3 Permanent Peace Basic Standards of Human Rights
10. Guarantee Human Rights as Foundation of Nation-building : Create life values, adopt constitutional standards, improve resource allocation and advance permanent peace. These are the most sacred rights of the people and the most urgent obligations of the nation.
11. Human Rights to Save the World : Human rights issues are a global internal affair. Congress shall not enact legislation to restrict or outlaw global human rights standards. Prohibition of any text or words in media must be subjected to due legal process.
12. Humane World : Ensure that "humans" are the main focus at the supranational level↹national level↹subnational level ~ Human-oriented global governance is an obligation that cannot be changed or ignored by the state.
13. National Separation of Powers : The top leaders of the central and local executive, prosecutorial, and trial branches shall be elected separately each year; people’s representatives in the legislature shall be elected each year to reflect public opinion, absorb public complaints and protect civil rights.
14. International Separation of Powers : Practice the principles of the International Community of Human Destiny and upgrade the Paris Principles ~ half of the members of the National Human Rights and Citizenship Exercise Committee shall be appointed by recognized international human rights organizations.
Article 4 Permanent Peace Basic Standards of Rule of Law
15. Rule of Law as the Foundation of Nation-building : International law takes effect directly over the people over domestic law . All nations and all laws construct domestic laws to ensure that human rights do not lag behind other countries by one day, and the people can choose the best according to law .
16. Rule of Laws to Save the World : Observing jus cogens and international law to save the world is a national obligation ~ Violators bear national responsibility. No State is allowed to violate international law on the grounds that it is not a signatory or it contravenes domestic law.
17. Constitutional Guarantees : Constitutional globalization, localization of constitutional execution, contemporary interpretation of constitution, and accountability for unconstitutionality. The president, representatives of public opinion and military, public and religious officials all act as guarantors of the constitution.
18. Defensive Peace : Any person preparing to commit the offense specified in any words and/or deeds that obviously endanger national security or advocate or incite or offer comfort or help to the enemy, or crimes against peace, or crimes involving international law, shall be dealt with in accordance with constitutional law.
Chapter 2 National Basic Organization
Article 5 Permanent Peace Basic Standards for Concurrent Legislative Powers
19. Global Legislation : Implement common law of the world, with Global Concurrent Legislative Powers – national and sub-national levels have legislative power only in areas with no jurisdiction at the supranational level (international organizations).
20. National Legislation : Everyone is a legislator in the sacred place with rule of law. Ensure that a third force effectively checks and balances any party's stabs at monopoly or oligopoly. Apply all laws of all nations and allow rolling reform and standardized integration.
21. Regional Legislation : The Charter of subnational autonomy and foreign relations must not lag behind other countries. Lawmakers shall serve a term of two years. Grassroots public opinion has the right to reach the legislature and be heard at legislative and international levels.
Article 6 Permanent Peace Basic Standards for Concurrent Administrative Powers
22. Global Administration : Implement a global governance system. Global Concurrent Administrative Powers ~ when performing missions for the UN or other international organizations, domestic governments at all levels shall serve as internationally-empowered executive agencies.
23. National Administration : Everyone lives in a holy kingdom of truth, goodness, beauty, and holiness under the President and Prime Minister. The President is directly elected; the Prime Minister and Cabinet Ministers must be native born and have a public opinion base; the Prime Minister oversees day-to-day government operations and is in charge of national defense.
24. Local Administration : States, provinces, and districts at the subnational level are all public legal persons that are one of the main bodies in the global governance system. All legislative, administrative, judicial, social, economic, language and cultural operations shall enjoy complete autonomy.
Article 7 Permanent Peace Basic Standards for Judicial Prosecution
25. Judicial prosecution : Ensure procedural justice. All prosecutors operate independently and heads of state are directly elected; local prosecutors and deputy prosecutors are chosen in a one-vote, one ballot system.
26. Justice and prosecution : To ensure that no one is above the law and no one is not protected by the law, set up a national and worldwide criminal law prosecution system with the international community. World Criminal Law Prosecution System Models National AI Trial Prediction System.
Article 8 Permanent Peace Basic Standards for Judicial Prosecution
27. Open Justice : Ensure universal justice and responsiveness. Judicial independence, the election of heads of state, and judicial reforms are the direct responsibility of the people. Half of all justices shall come from the six continents of the world.
28. Open Constitution : Ensure permanent peace. If no remedy is available for global constitutional issues, unconstitutional global reviews, or exclusion of unconstitutional or international laws, everyone has the right to resist.
To be amended: Establish a great cause for the people, create great love for humanity, install the Great Law of heaven and earth, and achieve unity among all nations: this is the constitutional duty implicit in the unity of all laws. Position the government as a pole star for Permanent Peace, and the constitution as a new compass for sustainable development. Every clause is then an essential element of life and value, morality and thought, fraternity and faith, communicated through satellites with no boundaries of time and space—for a global village that practices truth, goodness and beauty and holiness. Rules and regulations shall be devised by judges in the system.。
To be blessed: Due to the size of the peace system, it will be necessary to create necessary structures for permanent peace. Only when international organizations and legislatures of democratic nations, or other people with an international outlook and influence act to give legislative support for models of the "Charter for Permanent Peace" will it have the credibility needed to attract Asia’s 4.5 billion people living under the threat of dictatorship to bravely pursue the Permanent Peace constitutional standards (ISO), and become an integral part of the world.
Waiting for the favorable opportunity: As long as we have national legislative support, Permanent Peace will inevitably rise up. The Orient has always been the eternally-futile pariah. All they have to lose is their iron curtains and chains, and the violence and lies that constrain them. Others will lose nothing, instead gaining self-realization to live in peace and prosperity for generations to come— long and prosperous, and alive with truth, goodness, beauty, and holiness . In the torrent of history, the Charter for Permanent Peace will show that it is the ultimate heaven-mandated system that humanity can trust and pursue.
INGO Permanent Partners for Peace World, General Mentor—His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Founder of iNGO Permanent Peace Partnership, Chien-ming Huang
CEO of iNGO Asia-Pacific Permanent Peace Alliance, Sheng Xue
Permanent Peace Partnership website:https//lawlove.org
Please join"Support"become a Sponsor!
Contact Dr. I Ching, Chang email:firstname.lastname@example.org
|North Korea||25,155,317||Iran||79,109,272||Bosnia and Herzegovina||3,810,416|
|Cambodia||15,577,899||Papua New Guinea||7,619,321||Greece||10,954,617|
|2008||Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, New Zealand, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Malta, Japan, United States, Czech Republic, Belgium, United Kingdom, Greece, Uruguay, France , Portugal, Mauritius, Costa Rica, South Korea, Italy, Slovenia|
|2010||Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, Finland, Switzerland, Canada, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Austria, Germany, Malta, Czech Republic, United States, Spain, United Kingdom, South Korea, Uruguay, Japan, Belgium, Die Lysis, Costa Rica, Portugal|
|2111||Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Finland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Austria, Germany, Malta, Czech Republic, Uruguay, United Kingdom, United States, Costa Rica, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Mo Lysis, Spain|
|2012||Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Finland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Ireland, Germany, Malta, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Uruguay, Mauritius, South Korea, United States, Costa Rica, Japan, Belgium, Spain|
|2013||Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, United Kingdom, Germany, Malta, Uruguay, Mauritius, United States, Japan, Czech Republic, South Korea, Belgium, Costa Rica, Spain|
|2014||Norway, Sweden, Iceland, New Zealand, Denmark, Switzerland, Canada, Finland, Australia, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Malta, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Mauritius, United States, Japan, South Korea, Spain, France, Costa Rica|
|2015||Norway, Iceland, Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Switzerland, Canada, Finland, Australia, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Malta, United Kingdom, Spain, Mauritius, Uruguay, United States|
|2016||Norway, Iceland, Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, Finland, Australia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Malta, United Kingdom, Spain, Mauritius, Uruguay|
|2017||Norway, Iceland, Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Finland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Austria, Mauritius, Malta, Uruguay, Spain|
|2018||Norway, Iceland, Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Canada, Ireland, Finland, Australia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Austria, Mauritius, Malta, Spain, Costa Rica|
|2019||Norway, Iceland,Sweden, New Zealand, Finland, Ireland, Denmark, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Austria, Spain, Mauritius, Costa Rica, France,Chile,Portugal|